sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

homenagem

3 de Fev. 1971 - 20 de Fev.1999

"O teatro não tem memória, o que faz dele uma das artes mais existenciais."
"I gassed the Jews, I killed the Kurds, I bombed the Arabs, I fucked small children while they begged for mercy, the killing fields are mine, everyone left the party beacuse of me, I'll suck your fucking eyes out send them to your mother in a box and I die I'm going only fifty times worse and as mad as all fuck I'm going to make your life a living fucking hell I REFUSE I REFUSE I REFUSE LOOK AWAY FROM ME."
in, 4.48 Psychosis, Sarah Kane Complete Plays, Methuen Publishing Ltd, London, 2001
(Esta peça foi levada à cena, em Portugal, pelos Artistas Unidos, em 2002, com encenação de João Fiadeiro)

Sem comentários:

FEMINISTIZA_TE

visitantes da babel